Bracken Court Hotel

Bracken Court Hotel,
Bridge Street, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin
  • video
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • phone
  • mail
Arrival:
Nights:
Best Rate Guarantee No Booking Fee

History at Bracken Court Hotel

The Bracken Court Hotel follows a proud tradition of being at the heart of Balbriggan, North County Dublin.  A hotel has stood on this very spot since 1898...
 
In 1898, the Hamilton Arms Hotel was built on the current site of the Bracken Court Hotel.  It was run by Mary & Charles Graham and remained the Hamilton Arms until 1933.  In 1933, the hotel was sold to Mary Rooney and was known as the Central Hotel and it remained so until 1939.
 
Between 1939 and 1954, the hotel changed hands and was renamed on several occasions before finally being bought by Patrick Reilly.  In 1962, Patrick bought the adjoining building and extended the hotel.  The hotel was then known as The Grand Hotel and remained so until 1989 when it once again had a new owner...
 
The Bracken Court Hotel is a part of the Moriarty Group, owned and run by Luke Moriarty.  The hotel was opened in 2000 and has gone from strength to strength.  It is now a hotel renowned for it's high levels of customer care, comfortable beds and outstanding service.