COVID-19: OUR CARE FOR YOU PROGRAMME
Our new health and safety protocols will be closely monitored and amended where necessary as we receive the most up to date information and guidelines provided to us by the Government, Health Service Executive and WHO in relation to COVID-19.
Caring for you is our first and foremost priority here at the Bracken Court Hotel. We have implemented new measures and procedures to ensure our guests, suppliers & colleagues are welcomed back to a safe environment. In preparation, we have devised a new Care For You programme.
Our Care For You programme includes a breakdown of Health and Safety measures which includes detailed protocols and procedures developed by us, in line with the HSE, Government and the Irish Hotel Federation guidelines as we all adapt to the new hospitality norms.
Some of our Care For You guidelines and protocols will be visible throughout our hotel while other guidelines will be combined into our service offerings. Many of these will even go unnoticed, however, rest assured all measures have been implemented. In all cases, the health & wellbeing of our guests and team here at the Court Yard Hotel remains a top priority as always and providing a safe environment for you to enjoy all the comforts of a warm welcome once again.
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you all back
From all the Team
Bracken Court Hotel
In addition to our high standard cleaning practices, our operation teams have taken all the necessary extra precautions and implemented specific steps to ensure the safety and welfare of our guests, employees and suppliers, here we have listed some of the measures we have taken but they are not limited to the following:
Safety & Sanitation
· COVID-19 training conducted by all team members. We are actively training our staff members to enhance our high hygiene standards and procedures throughout the hotel.
· We have increased sanitising stations in all areas of the hotel.
· Dedicated team members implementing sanitising measures consistently throughout the hotel.
· Comprehensive employee communications policy to ensure reliable, up-to-date information is communicated to employees and to clarify procedures and policies around mitigating the risks associated with COVID-19.
· We are committed to playing our part in trying to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and we ask that our guests do the same and follow all the advice provided by the Government and HSE regarding personal hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
· Hand sanitisting stations are available throughout the hotel.
· Frequent cleaning and disinfecting protocols of all communal areas, surfaces and touchpoints have been identified throughout.
· Furniture has been rearranged throughout all communal spaces within our hotel, to adhere to social distancing.
· Doorways will be left open where possible to reduce contact.
· Elevator usage will be monitored to limit capacity and ensure priority for those in need.
Face coverings must be worn at all times while on the premises with the exception of when seated at a table in either the Bracken Grill Restaurant or Jack Doyle's Bar
Food & Beverage Service
· All dining services will have the option for in-room service, takeaway and table service in our eateries.
· Buffet Service will adhere to the 2 meter social distance guidelines
· All menus and tables will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after use.
· We have paused our refillable cup and water bottle service to help avoid contamination.
· Contactless cards are preferred at payment points.
· We have developed a revised approach to service operations adhering to FSAI & HSE guidelines.
· Our seating plans have been modified to adhere to social distancing measures.
· New reservation procedures have been put in place for all lounge, dining, and bar food service.
· Visible signage upon arrival will guide you safely to our hotel lobby for checking in and checking out.
· Our reception team will observe social distancing whilst checking you in & out.
· Contactless payments will be encouraged along with e-mailed receipts.
· Payment terminals will be disinfected after each transaction.
· Hand sanitiser will be readily available at our reception desk upon both checking-in & checking-out.
· Room key cards will be thoroughly disinfected.
· Plexiglass protection screens are in place at reception.
· Express check out will be available.
· Breakfast & Dinner Reservations will be pre booked prior to arrival at time of booking.
· Rooms are serviced on departure only to minimize contact during your stay with us.
· Additional information on our cleaning protocol for guest bedrooms will be provided to our residential guests upon check in and through our booking confirmation programme.
· In addition to the high standard room cleaning practices, we have enhanced our guest bedrooms cleaning protocols in line with our new sanitisation programme adapted by our housekeeping teams in preparation for your arrival.
· Specific attention given to all touch points, e.g. remote controls, handles, switches, in-room safes, amenities tray, glassware, etc…
· Some furnishing & non-essential items will be removed from our guest bedrooms so we can ensure the highest level of cleanliness.
· Linens will be handled with extreme care to prevent raising dust & potential contamination.
· Linen washed at 75+ degrees through our external laundry supplier Kings Laundry.
· Bedroom servicing during your stay will be limited in order to ensure everyone’s safety.
For up to date information on COVID-19 please visit www.gov.ie